Monday, May 25, 2009

A Wee Little Rant pt. 2

sorry its taken me so long to post today... i've been lazy. l0l

so i've had a wee bit of DRAMA these past couple of nights... basically to make a long, dumb and pointless story short:

my ex bf cheated on me w/ this girl.. like... June 07.. yess ages ago !! we broke up over other reasons.. but they got together after she told him that she was pregnant... she wasn't. So i know ur asking why did he stay with her.. well she continued to say she was pregnant... untill now. well now she actually is pregnant.. yay.. congrats. l0l.

well this girl is still in my life, calling my phone from blocked numbers, writing like me, posing like me, getting the same phone as me, hinting about being bi to me (the bitch is ugly.. NEVER.. eww) and writing in my honesty box. creepy... i know.

well recently someone hacked into her facebook account.. i thought it was HILAR !! and its funny because she has been doing all of the above stuff to people besides me... home girl went OFF yall !! hahahah. she was like "this bitch is crazy, she been callin me, honesty boxing me, and now she got played. get a life bitch". funny funny funny !!

soo of course they blame me ! JOY!! i knew it was gonna happen because their entire family is obsessed with me. So after numerous hb messages after this.. i decided to delete her from my FB. needless to say the hb messages stopped. too bad the phone calls and friend request didn't.. so we had this lovely exchange of messages:: I wont say her name.. lets call her.. CAG- crazy as girl... yes i'm being nice.=]

ooops i forgot the lesson.

Lesson 12:
don't piss me off, i wasn't taught to play fair. =]

Morgan Monroe
May 22 at 5:09am
Please stop requesting to be my friend, I dbt like you. Its annoying and pathetic, thank you.


CAG
May 22 at 6:18am
Report Message
i didnt i haven't been on mi page but if that was u who hacked mi page very childish n i knw ur a very fake ass person cuz ur tha only person who spell(ex-boyfriend) name wot two ds Lik me many ppl dnt knw that so it was either u or tresia yall funny hope yall had fun cuz it still didnt brk up mi happy home lol go get on another guys dick or another girl pussy which ever u prefer thats y he
Sent via Facebook Mobile

(soo... she didnt start spelling his name with 2 ds until i learned from his mother that thats the corrct way to spell it. she calld him, asked.. and then proceeded to spell his name the same way)


Morgan Monroe
May 22 at 12:15pm
Umm, I mean if u makes u happy to believe that its me, then that's cool. I could care less. I didn't message u to have a conversation tho, just to say stop requesting me
Sent via Facebook Mobile

CAG
May 22 at 1:29pm
Report Message
idc if it was u or not i knw hoe certain ppl spell his name Lik i said before go b on another dick or wateva
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Morgan Monroe
May 22 at 1:59pm
Ummm, are you finished ranting yet?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

(notice how she starts talking in caps.. l0l)


CAG
May 22 at 6:51pm
Report Message
N0T RANTiN JUS lETTN U KNW i WAS TiRED 0F THA BS ND UR FAKENESS AND CHilDiSH GAMES U SAY S0M 0NE MiN AND THN D0 S0M THA NXT BUT B QUiK T0 SAY S0M B0UT 0THERS D0iN iT AND U D0 THA SAM..l0l

Morgan Monroe
May 22 at 6:55pm
im not fake cuz i dont talk to you, but i lowkey wish u would stop talking to me.. but since i knw ur not.. ill just stop replying... and im ignoring you AGAIN>>> stop sending them to me.

CAG
May 22 at 6:58pm
Report Message
i DiDNT SAY THAT WAS THA REAS0N i TH0UGHT U WAS FAKE...i SAiD U SAY 0NE THNG AND SAY AN0THER U SAY U 0VER THA BEEF THN U SAY U C00l N THN U SAY NEG THiNGS AB0UT ME BEHiND Mi BAK..BUT iTS C00l i MUST B D0iN S0MTHNG RiGHT CUZ UR S0 C0NCERNED WiT ME (ex-boyfriend) AND 0UR BABY..T0 FUNNY BUT WATEVA U CAN ST0P REQUESTiN HiM ASS A FRiEND WE All KNW UR FAKE AND l0WKEY MESSY S0 U ARE DiSMiSSED FRM THA O*****/P*** liFES THANKS=]

CAG
May 22 at 6:59pm
Report Message
S0 U CAN AlS0 ST0P REQUESTN (ex-boyfriend)...U THRU G00D BYE FiND S0MB0Di ElSE


Soo as you can see... ive had an eventful weekend... l0l. so after this, i just kinda let her sit in my friend request section.... until yesterday.

i changed my status to something... not out of a song.. just out of my head. 1 minute later she changed it... so some ppl that may mean nothing.. but that made me raise flags.. probably because of the phone calls and messages i got about it, before i saw it. it also raised flags because she was not my friend on fb, and my page is blocked to those whom aren't my friends..so she's been getting on someone else's page and looking at mine.. yes doing THE MOST.

so i added her.. looked at our mutual friends.. turns our she's friends with not only my best friends from Bama, but also my good friends from HU, my cousin, my lil sister, my cousins ex boyfriend, and 2 guys who i used to talk to.. NOT COOL !!

so i blocked her, and all of the random's we had in common. then i get this lovely message from her brother... aka her.

CAG-BRO
May 24 at 11:15pm
Report Message
if you playing on my sis phone or doing some to her page could you please stop she already said yall aint cool and she dont have your number so if its you can you chill and if its that other girl let her know as well amber is already at a high risk pregnancy and the stress she dont need so the rumors or whatever you saying about her you need to stop cause she dont be stun you to be honest she always at work or sleep or with fultondale

Morgan Monroe
May 24 at 11:28pm
Not to be rude but I dobt give a fuck about any p*** or a fuckin high risk ass pregnancy... It affects me in no way. I already told ur sister it wasn't me, so tell her to stop wanting it to be me and accept it. I swear yall r the most ignorant and annoying family ever. Leave me alone. I don't like any of yall... And its so pathetic how yall keep messaging me and adding me on fb. Like... Pretend I'm dead and don't think about me... This is the last thing I'm saying to any person with p*** as their last name. So hopefully things are clear. Good bye and good day.
Sent via Facebook Mobile

CAG BRO
May 24 at 11:45pm
Report Message
she dont want it to be nothing she just tired of the bs just stop talking about my sis and saying shit about her point blank period just pretend her and fultondale dont exist stiop fucking with them xcause you havent been in a fight and you gone make her take it there

Morgan Monroe
May 24 at 11:50pm
i have come to the conclusion that you are stupid.
so i guess im just going to have to break this down:

*i do not call CAG
*i didnt not hack her account
*CAG is dead to me therefore i dont talk about her
*since she is dead to me.. i already dont think about her
*your sister has been writing in MY honesty box
*i know this because i know who broke into her account... and no it was not (other girl) **side note that was not in original message.. the girl who broke into her account wrote me an honesty box message apologizing for any inconvience she was causing me... and that it was not *other girl*)
*If she wants to fight over summ 8th grade he said she said... i mean i dont know what to tell hr, because i dont fight.. im too classy for that
*she is the one who is a tad bit to worried about me... she has added me on fb 3 times in the past 2 days while i click ignore, she changed her status to the same thing as mine...
*but nothing matters anymore.. ive already blocked her.. and now im blocking you... so hopefully we will have no more misunderstandings.

have a great life... if u move past this 8th grade shit u could have a great future ahead of you. bye.

soo.. my rant is this:: don't piss me off, i don't play fair. and if ur pregnant.. sit ur ass down and stop doing the most. i feel like also doing a post on unqualified people trying to get pregnant.. hmm. =]

Peace.Love.Sex,
Monroe.

No comments: