Monday, August 2, 2010

*Le Bebe



Oh Bebe... how I used to be in love with you.... when I was in Highschool. Back then I would get something out of Bebe at least once a week. I even worked there for a few months.
ehh... logo, logo, logo...I never was a big fan of logo, but I will admit that I did have some logo shirts. They weren't for dressing up tho, they where for days when I wanted to look "good" without really trying. Now a days, I dont remermber the last time that I've ever bought anything from Bebe. Not knocking those who wear Bebe, they have some cute stuff, but the WAY that they are wearing Bebe is the problem.

When Bebe launched in 1976 they had an idea of a the "Bebe woman." On their website this woman is described as "sexy, asertive and stylish.... confident and cutting edge"

Ok... with that being said what the fuck is this Bebe epidemic that has been going on ever since the first trailor trash/ghetto girl walked into Bebe and said "ooh, dats caaayute"

My problem is this, I dont understand what the OBSESSION with Bebe logo is. I swear I see a girl with a bebe logo shirt on everytime I go out. I hate when Im out a club or anykind of dressy/casul function and I see a girl in her "BEBE" shirt, jeans/shorts/skirt and heels. Since when did logo become something you go out in? I mean im not gonna fake and act like this is the first time ive ever seen it... but seriously, Ive been seeing it since I started going out senior year, and it hasnt stopped yet. I will say i saw at least 10 girls in logo when i went out Saturday, and I wanted to scream everytime I saw it. I just dont understand, WHY WHY WHYYYYY !!

And while I get sooooo excited when I see one of these people in somethign other than logo...my other problem is this... bitch you know that you are a size 8/10... so WHY IN THE FUCK are you trying on a Small which you know equals like... a 4. Don't worry.... I'll wait.
.
..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.
I hope you have an answer to give me, but im sorry... there is NO EXCUSE. First of all, everyone knows that Bebe runs small... but even if it didnt, why did u think a small would fit you, when you normally wear a large? dont worry, i'll wait...
.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.
Right. No answer. Then some of you people try on this too little dress, and seeing that the seams are about to rip, the fabric is pulling, and your ass and tits have been mashed in entirely too much, you STILL BUY THIS DRESS AND WEAR IT....
IN PUBLIC!!!

chiiiile... I just really dont understand. Women, if you are going to wear bebe, please wear it so that it does not "look" like bebe. please do not wear logo when you are going out. and please please plllleeease wear a dress that actually fits you. You arent doing anyone a favor by wearing a dress that is entirely too small for you.

This isnt just a problem with Bebe clothes, this is a problem with all mall brands everywhere. Come on ladies... please get it together.... if not for yourself, do it for all of the people who have to see you when you go out in public. You are slowly killing us.

x___x

No comments: