Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Dress Post

Sooo, I do not have a job this summer (as you can probably tell from my constant tweeting)... so I have decided to make things.. (wigs, dresses, skirts... etc)

Whenever I go thrifting I always pick of dresses that look like grandma dresses to other people, but a sexy little dress to me... so this is the dress post.

(I will be updating this post with more pictures of dresses, so make sure you look for the notice on FB or twitter @puffherphish)





Enjoy.


Dress #1. Butterick pattern. Fabric from JoAnnes. Details, Yellow zipper



Dress #2. Butterick pattern. Fabric from JoAnnes. Details, Pockets and a button close


Dress #3. Salvation Army. Took in around the waist and bottom, lifted the waist.





Now remember I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my shit.
_eryka badu

No comments: