Saturday, July 31, 2010

who said cigarettes arent sexy?

description of the photo
description of the photo

I guess I'm a tad bit biased because I've been known to smoke cigarettes (I've basically quit now). But even before I started smoking, I always thought that cigs brought a certain sexyness to a picture. I guess its that touch of "I dont give a small fuck" that a cig brings to a picture.

The guys at lesmokingimage.blogspot.com have an entire blog on models smoking cigarettes (and looking amazing I may add)

We could go back and forth about how bad cigs are for you... but so are a lot of things that people are "ok" with. weed, liquor, black and milds, hoes, pills, money ... I mean, I'm just sayin, who said cigarettes arent sexy?

description of the photo
Agyness Dean
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo

I could go on and on and on and on and on with pictures of gorgeous people smoking, but I'll stop here... I'm assuming you get my point.

"Cigarettes aren't cute"-R
"Fuck you, I dont smoke cigarettes to be cute"-Me

No comments: