Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No Homo?

No intro for this really.. im just gonna get into it

Lesson 30:
Why would you choose to be gay?

Now, when I'm asking this question, i already know that some of you are thinking "this chick is about to go off"... but im really gonna try not to [deep breath]

I would say that in certain aspects, Christians are some of the most ignorant people. Now don't get me wrong, i believe in God... but I have my own relationship with him. Yeah, i smoke, drink and have sex... but you do too. The only difference is that you are repenting every Sunday knowing good and well that you are going to do everything again the next day... I could go on and on about this... but thats not the subject of this blog.

We say that we are accepting of everyone, but at the same time thats not true. I get more comments on not having a preference of girls or guys than anything else, and it pisses me off.

Honestly... why would someone choose to be gay...? Would you? probably not...

If you heteros knew HALF of the stuff that bi-sexuals, homosexuals and transexuals went thru, you would know that knw one would choose that.

People who are gay get turned downed for jobs, talked about, beaten, mistreated, and disowned. When I first told my friends how I felt I was scared. I thought that they wouldn't wanna be cool with me anymore because of it [obviously, it didnt bother them as much as i thought it would]. I know people tho, who have not only been disowned by their "friends", but outed by their "friends"... and not us forget all the stories we've heard about people being killed because of it.

As someone who likes the same-sex, i can tell you that i didn't "choose" this, and neither did any of my other friends... Hell, we all tried to fight it, cuz we thought it was wrong... but its not.. and i would appreciate it if all of u simple minded mofos would stop acting like something is wrong with me.

You don't think that God made us this way. Hell, I don't know how else I got like this. People love coming up with the excuse "oh she likes girls cuz she's been done wrong by guys" umm, politely SHUT THE F*CK UP... cuz to be honest, girls are just as bad as guys [sometimes worse].

My biggest pet peeve are when people say "oh this is just a phase, you'll end up marrying a guy, blah blah blah" -i can't speak for others... but this has been one of the longest phases in my life, and I don't see me liking girls any less...

Gosh, it seems like everyone is afraid of homosexuals.... The government doesn't want us to get married because I guess they think that we are going to take over the world. They always wanna say that a marriage is defined as a man and a woman. This came from the bible.. but umm, id if you have noticed or not, but their is no "set religion" of our country, so why are we using the bible as an excuse [yess, thats what it is, an excuse].
Then, all this "no homo" bs... if you know your not gay why do you feel the need to say no homo after everything?
And then when people find out your bi or gay and they get scared... GIRL I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU !! trust, your gonna be comin at me on some down-low ish way before I come to you...

Which brings me too DL.. if you guys honestly think ppl choose to be gay, take a look at this DL epidemic. People are scared to come out of the closet because of what society says... hell we shouidn't even have to come out the closet. People don't have to announce that their straight, because everyone assumes that they are until something triggers... it shouldnt even be like that. We should just wait to see who dates who.

My biggest biggest biggest pet peeve in the world is when people are like "ooh, so have you had a threesum?" no you sick prick i havent... Everyone always assumes that just because you like boys and girls that you are this big freak.. no. I say this all of the time, and it was nice to hear Amber Rose say it to "When I'm with a woman, im with a woman. When I'm with a man, I'm with a man". And then people are blown away that I havent had sex with a girl... "how do you know you bi if you haven't had sex with a girl".. well bitch, did you know you were straight before you had sex with the opposite sex? yeah, thats what i thought.

Urgh, im so tired of encountering so many simple people. People, step your cookies up... its 2009 and your stuck in 1952.

Monroe.

No comments: