Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friendemies*

Whats goody B'ham?! i had a great time at Penthouse last night.. i actually missed yall... l0l
anywho... i wrote this blog on the plane ride home yesterday.. but i didnt have time to post [obviously]... enjoy.

Lesson 29:
Who needs friends like these, who needs enemies?

Soo, this has been a very interesting week to say the least. I’ve learned a lot about myself and people who I considered “friends”.

Most people would go around talkin about the other parties involved… and normally that’s exactly what I would be doing too. This time was different thou. I didn’t have the urge to go around telling everyone what happened, in fact, when some people asked me about the situation I was just told them that I didn’t know what they were talkin about it.

It has also made me realize, that u can be 100% genuine with some people, and they will still stab you in the back. But you can fake like you like someone and they will be on you and HARD !! Oh well.. it just goes to show you that you can’t be nice to everyone… sometimes you just have to grab your cohonas [l0l] and be a man about it. As Shawty Lo would say “Ima broke hoes dream, rich hoes cream”

This summer has taught me not to be so judgmental too. I have heard sooo much more things this summer, than I did when I was a freshman. I didn’t think that the change was going to be that drastic, but it was almost like a 180. It’s crazy how much more respect you get at Hampton for not being a freshman.

It also amazes me how much bs people say about others, not caring whether it’s true or not. I can’t even begin to tell you how much ridiculous studd I’ve heard about myself, and people around me... things that aint true in no way, shape or form !! But at the same time… if you’re not being talked about, you aint doin summ right. On that same note tho, when you hear that someone is talkin about you, don’t let it just sit on the back burner… if its someone you're cool with don’t hold it in ( trust me, ive made this mistakes too many times)… say something to them. Its better to go ahead and get it out, so you can either get over it, or drop em. And Ladies…. Ladies, ladies, ladies… please don’t fight. It’s not cute, and no one is laughing with u but ur friends… cuz in the back of everyones mind they like… “look at these dumb girls…” [[brow raise]]. Cuz lets be real, how many beautiful, successful , educated women fight… its cool, I’ll wait for ur answer.

[tick]

[tock]

[tick]

[tock]

[riiiiiing]

exactly, there are none.... moving on

I follow this lady’s blog… she’s a stripper ay Magic City in ATL… her name is “Brook Lynn Carter”. Her blog is absolutebrook.com. I “l-ove” her. She keeps it real, and has helped me look at myself when it comes to things. She has blogs on everything… and I love her blog hard body. She has shown me that just because some one’s a stripper , doesn’t mean that they aren’t normal people. She’s just as much a woman as anyone else… so what if she takes off her clothes for money… that’s her money, and if u have a problem with how she getting it, stop throwin it... [break]

Over all tho, this summer was bomb. I had a lot of fun, met some cool people, and dropped some not so cool people. So as I sit here on my plane home to B’ham I feel accomplished. Everything that I wanted to happen this summer did, and now the fall is going to be on point*

I should have more time to blog when I’m home, I hope us southern girls don’t bore you with our adventures!! l0l . Hopefully im goin out tonight [I did... l0l] … so you guys make have something to look forward too [you do]. Bye guys, love you. Don’t forget to twitta a nigga. =]

So high in the sky,

Monroe.


ps:: sorry ive been making all these rambling post lately... im trying to keep it as raw as i can... without going back and re-editing... im just kinda writing what/how i feel when i feel it. Lemme knw when it gets to bad tho... then ill try to help a lil... l0l. love you guys. =]

No comments: