Saturday, July 31, 2010

Come for the queen.

Goodmorning you beautiful creatures. =o)


Sooo... I've decided that I would send you guys some pictures this morning. Enjoy.


description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo
description of the photo


Have a great weekend guys. and if you have any stories you wanna tell email me at talesofmonroe@aim.com or hit me on twitter @puffherphish

p.s... if you havent already, please listen to B. Scott's "Come for the Queen" (click play"
this song gives me sooo much life. The song doesnt have that many lyrics... but the lyrics that are there SLAAAY.
All I can say is yaaaaaassss, honey yaasssss. *vougues.... and dip*

"I dont care if you come for me, I want you to come for me... I dare you to come for me"

"Throw the rocks, knock yourself out.... they wont hit me"'

"Throw your rocks at my throne, they wont touch me because youre unknown"

No comments: